Thursday, August 19, 2010

RAPE Victim: [President] 'Katsav is a pervert, serial sex offender'

The Gag has been eventually lifted in the Perverts Trial this week, ONE YEAR after to commenced. The 'moral' 'democratic' 'state' has no believe in justice in public. Washing its filthy linen in public isn't within its moral compass. So this corrupt, degenerate, chauvinist, parasite state hides its worst excesses away from its brainwashed public. Lately there have been SO many chinks in its dull armour that any Samson could bring thumbing down the Knesset Temple of Sion.

Amplify’d from www.haaretz.com
  • 29.06.07



Alleged rape victim: 'Katsav is a pervert, serial sex offender'





By
Haaretz Staff

Speaking of the time she was promoted to coordinator of the President's Bureau, A. said, "There I was exposed to that immoral person called Moshe Katsav. Narcissist, self-absorbed, media hound - he is obsessed by what others may say... I think he has a split personality."

By the time A. was appointed office coordinator, three secretaries had come and gone. "Nobody survived that ordeal and nobody knows what they had to endure. But I know, because I have been there. I continued suffering physical and verbal sexual harassment, as well as his attacks of rage. It was like living in a psychological horror movie," she said.

"He gave me nightmares," she said. "It started with telephone calls from 7:30 A.M. while I was still at home, sleeping, or preparing for the day's work. 'What are you going to wear this morning? Why don't you put on a skirt, with no underpants...,'" he asked her according to her statements.

In the car she would get another phone call. "'I've missed you, how can I pass the time here without you.' This went on all the time. Hundreds, thousands of calls, none of them about work-related topics," she said.

"To this day, every time I look at the clock and it's 10 A.M., I get the shudders. That was exactly the time he'd come down from the private quarters to the bureau and say the same sentence: 'Come into my office.' I always wondered why I had to go into his office when he has a bureau chief. Then I'd go into his room and try to behave normally, like a secretary, going over routine material about speeches. And his comments would begin. 'You amaze me, I dreamed about you at night, while I was sleeping with Gila, my wife. You're a sexy woman, you can enjoy things not every woman can get.' And so on," she said.

The comments became more blatant, more vulgar, A. said. "This is a man who would sit every morning, take out his penis and shake it or wave it about saying to me, come sit, come touch, come stroke... I have nieces, I have a family, I can't repeat those things..." she said.

She told Katsav that things had gone beyond friendship or a boss-employee relationship. "I'm talking to you about a pervert of the worst kind," she said. "A senior media adviser who worked with him once described him as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."

Some time later the third bureau chief left and A. was promoted to her post, where she served for about five months.

The rest of the staff are not allowed to enter the bureau, where she was alone most of the time, she said. Katsav's bureau was insulated "with a massive, padded oak door. Nobody can get in without a buzzer, and the only person holding another buzzer to open the door is the security guard outside the office..." she said.

"Once he was sitting facing me and we were dealing with some paper work. He asked me to stand up for a moment. He asked me to stand up again and I did, and he came toward me and said: 'you simply attract me, you drive me crazy,' and without further explanation his hand went to my bosom...I pushed him away and said 'leave me alone, you've crossed the line, it's over, it's impossible, just leave me alone.'"

When she tried to leave he grabbed her and said "I'm sorry, it's a mistake, nothing happened," she said. She stayed home for two or three days, not knowing how to handle the situation, and decided not to return, she said.

"He called me on the phone and screamed at me that I was irresponsible, cheeky and making a big deal out of nothing and that he would make my life a misery. My friend who was with me heard every word and testified to the police," she said.

After she returned to the office things got worse. Once, when she was standing in the bureau, Katsav pinned her from behind so she couldn't move and said "I want to sleep with you, I want to have sex with you," she said. "He's not a big man but he's very strong... he pushed me to the corner of the desk, his hands on mine... he opened my pants... what happened was... I gave in to something I didn't want, I tried to move him away but it was no good. He took my pants off... took his pants off and committed a full sexual intercourse. This was repeated on several occasions, three or four," she said, adding that she became Katsav's "sex slave."

She accused Katsav of threatening her that if she didn't return to work something bad would happen to her and that he would "destroy" her life. "He said 'I'll find you wherever you are, you'd better keep silent and come to the office,'" she said.

"Katsav is a rapist, he's a serial sex offender, he's a pervert, I worked with this man for two years and experienced sexual abuse and forced intercourse," A. concluded. "I'm stunned and hurt by the attorney general's decision. I'm very angry, I don't deserve this. Ten women complained against Katsav, he acted systematically."

http://images.outbrain.com/imageserver/s/1307653/YEOUEerytJomhUZ18NnpEgee-0-108x90.jpg&did=B7jer
Read more at www.haaretz.com
 

No comments: