Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SHOULDdoTHIS - The Internet Suggestion Box

clipped from www.jeffro2pt0.com

Here is an interesting site I came across the other day. It’s quickly being referred to as the internet suggestion box. SHOULDdoTHIS resembles Twitter with unique spin on the micro-blogging idea.

This is one of the few services I have come across that supports logging in by using my OpenID user account, which made creating a registered account a breeze. I wish more sites would include this type of login access. In my opinion, OpenID will play a big role in creating a unified login across multiple sites. So the more sites that support OpenID, the better.

This is a cool service in my opinion. I hope companies pick up on this idea and implement it as a suggestion box or feature request page.

1 comment:

Jeffro2pt0 said...

Thanks for linking to my post and my clipmark. What did you think of the review?